• Pokémon
  • Trade Help: Nintendo WFC Is Shutting Down!

Hello everyone! Someone on these forums helped me once before, so I thought I'd try my luck again.

With the impending shutdown of the Nintendo WFC, my options for finally completing my SoulSilver Pokédex are about to become more limited. I only lack one evolution family (the Feebas line). I've never acquired it in a gen 4 or gen 3 game because finding those 6 tiles is REALLY annoying. I've been walking with my Pokéwalker to unlock routes so I can get one in that final route that you unlock, but my progress is slow. That's mostly my fault, as for a year or so my Pokéwalker sat in my room unused.

So, with the Nintendo WFC shutting down next month, this may be my last chance to do some gen 4 & 5 trading, so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and ask if anyone here could trade me a Feebas over wi-fi. To accomplish my Pokédex goal, it would need to come from a gen 4 game. I've got lots of neat stuff for trade, so this doesn't have to be a charity case. I even have a Deoxys I got from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs, as well as plenty of event Pokémon.

So, if anyone is interested, I'll leave my SoulSilver info here: Name: KENNETH Friend Code: 2536 5953 5485

By the way, in case you're wondering why I don't just use the GTS, it's because I can't search for one there because I haven't "Seen" it in my SoulSilver Pokédex.

Never mind. I realized my Platinum has "seen" Feebas, so I used it to trade for one on the GTS. Now I just need to trade it over to SoulSilver and evolve it.

I'll still trade with anyone who wants to get some last chance trading in on the older games, though. Just reply with your friend code and what you're looking for, if anything. Or we can just trade for the fun of it. Or, you know, for nostalgia's sake.

Here are my gen 5 Friend Codes, too: Black Name: TOUYA FC: 1807 1606 6697

White 2: Name: Kyouhei FC: 4943 3274 0075